The SKY5A1007 by Skyworks is a state-of-the-art CMOS, silicon-on-insulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. Including automotive, cellular telematics, and cellular compensator 5G applications, the switch provides high-linearity performance, low insertion loss, and high isolation.
The PORT1 and PORT2 pins of the SKY5A1007 connect to one of the two other RF port pins (PORT3 or PORT4) through a low insertion loss path, while maintaining a high isolation path to the alternate port. If no DC voltage is applied externally, no external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF path. The SKY5A1007 DPDT switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 1.83 × 1.83 × 0.5 mm package.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Support for automotive PPAP
- Support for IMDS material declaration
- Independent BOM management to minimize PCN risk
- Extended operating temperature: -40 to 105 °C
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 5.9 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.7 dB (typical) @ CV2X/11p frequency (5.75 to 5.925 GHz)
- High isolation: 30 dB @ 3.8 GHz
- GSM power handling
- Small QFN (12-pin, 1.83 × 1.83 × 0.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
For more features and specifications on the SKY5A1007, download the datasheet.