Skyworks offers the SKYH22002 ultra-broadband hermetically sealed low-noise amplifier with superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity. Ideal applications include L, S and C band communications, radar and weather satellites, test and measurement, extreme industrial and medical equipment, as well as aerospace and defense applications.
The SKYH22001 features an internal active bias circuitry for stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the ability to externally adjust supply current.
Additional features include:
- Operating frequency: 0.1 to 6 GHz
- Small signal gain: 20 dB typical @ 2 GHz
- High OIP3: +34 dBm typical
- OP1dB: +20 dBm typical @ 2 GHz
- Input and output impedance: 50 Ω nominal
- Single positive DC supply voltage
- Packaging: ceramic hermetic QFP 14-pin 7 x 7 x 0.635 mm
For more specifications and operating parameters, download the available datasheet, or visit the webpage.