The dB-3201 microwave power module (MPM) has a 125 Watt output power and operates in the 26.5 to 40 GHz frequency range. With its excellent reliability, it is ideal for electronic countermeasure (EC), electronic warfare (EW) applications, and in other extreme military environments.
Features for dB Control’s dB-3201 MPM include:
- Gain at rated power: 51 dB
- Noise power density: -20 dBm/mHz max
- Input VSWR: 2.5:1 max
- Output VSWR: 2.5:1 max
- RF Input Type K, and RF Output WR-28
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +75°C (base plate)
- Operating humidity: up to 95% RH non-condensing
- Linearizer and BUC options
Download the datasheet for a full list of electrical, mechanical, and environmental specifications.