The dB-3202 microwave power module (MPM) has a 200 Watt output power and operates in the 27.5 to 31 GHz frequency range. With its excellent reliability, it is ideal for datalink applications and is useful in extreme military environments.
Features for dB Control's dB-3202 MPM include:
- Gain at rated power: 53 dB
- Noise power: -70 dBw/4mHz max. Transmit and Receive Band
- Input VSWR: 2.0:1 max
- Output VSWR: 2.5:1 max
- Type K input, and WRD-650 output
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +75°C (base plate)
- Operating humidity: up to 95% RH non-condensing
- Linearizer and BUC options
Download the datasheet for a full list of electrical, mechanical, and environmental specifications.