The QPA2211 from Qorvo is a GaN Power Amplifier, ideally suited to support satellite communications and 5G infrastructure. Operating from 27.5 to 31 GHz, it achieves 5 W linear power with lower than −25 dBc intermodulation distortion products and 24 dB small signal gain.
QPA2211 is packaged in a 10-lead 15 x 15 mm bolt-down package with a Cu base for superior thermal management. To simplify system integration, the QPA2211 is fully matched to 50 ohms with integrated DC blocking caps on both I/O ports.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Frequency Range: 27.5 - 31 GHz
- PSAT (PIN = 24 dBm): 41 dBm
- PAE (PIN = 24 dBm): 26 %
- Power Gain (PIN = 24 dBm): 17 dB
- Small Signal Gain: 24 dB
- IMD3 (POUT = 34 dBm/tone): − 25 dBc
- Bias: VD = 22 V, IDQ = 280 mA
- Package Dimensions: 15.2 x 15.2 x 3.5 mm
- Package base is pure Cu offering superior thermal management
For more information, download the available datasheet.