Qorvo delivers the QPL9057 flat-gain, high-linearity, ultra-low noise amplifier (LNA) designed to provide robust, high performance over the 0.6 - 4.2 GHz frequency range. The LNA features gain flatness of 2.4 dB (peak-to-peak) over a wide bandwidth from 1.5 to 3.8 GHz. At 3.5 GHz, the amplifier typically provides 22.8 dB gain, +32 dBm OIP3 at a 50 mA bias setting, and 0.54 dB noise figure.
The QPL9057 is internally matched using a high-performance E-pHEMT process and only requires five external components for operation from a single positive supply: an external RF choke and blocking/bypass capacitors and a bias resistor going to pin 1. This LNA integrates a shut-down biasing capability to allow for operation in TDD applications.
Key QPL9057 features include:
- Ultra-low noise figure, 0.54 dB NF @ 3.5 GHz
- >20 dB gain across 1.5 to 3.8 GHz
- Flat 2.4 dB gain variation across 1.7 to 3.8 GHz
- Bias adjustable for linearity optimization
- 32 dBm OIP3 at 50 mA IDD
- Shut-down mode pin with 1.8V logic
- Unconditionally stable
- Integrated shutdown control pin
- Maintains OFF state with high Pin over drive
- +3 V to +5 V single supply; does not require -VGG
Download the datasheet for additional information on the QPL9057.