The 1219 model amplifier requires about half the input current as the 28 V counterpart, which reduces overall power supply cost, size, and weight. The GaN module is ideal for broadband mobile jamming and band specific high-power applications in the UHF, L, S and C frequency bands.
Additional features include:
- Solid-state Class AB design
- Instantaneous ultra-broadband
- Small, lightweight, high reliability and ruggedness
- 50 ohm input/output impedance
- Built-in control, monitoring and protection circuits
- RS485 serial interface for monitoring and control
Download the datasheet for more features and applications.