The ADMV1128 is a silicon on isolator (SOI), microwave, upconverter and downconverter optimized for 5G radio designs operating in the 24 GHz to 29.5 GHz frequency range.
Both upconverters and downconverters offer two modes of frequency translation. One mode is conversion from and/or to single-ended or complex intermediate frequency (IF) signals, which then pass through an on-chip 90° IF hybrid, known as IF mode.
Product Features Include:
- RF frequency range: 24 GHz to 29.5 GHz
- LO input frequency range: 8 GHz to 15 GHz for x2 mode, 5 GHz to 7.5 GHz for x4 mode
- Complex IF operation (IF mode) with optional on-chip hybrid
- Direct conversion of differential baseband I/Q (baseband mode)
- Programmable baseband I/Q common-mode voltage
- Common-mode input pin to track desired common mode, 0 V to 1.5 V voltage range
- Optional on-chip RF switch port between the transmitter and the receiver
- Integration of an upconverter (a transmitter), a downconverter (a receiver), and a LO chain with options of a 2× or 4× multiplier in one chip
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.