The ultra-miniature, all solid-state, lightweight transponder is designed for use as a tracking radar enhancement device in airborne applications such as missiles, UAVs, and full-size aircraft operating at instrumented ranges.
The current generation of 1 W, 20 W and 50 W G-Band Radar Transponders were designed ten years ago. These have proven to be stable products used in numerous programs. Recent upgrades have increased design robustness. The magnetron based 400 W class product, though, has reached end of life through component obsolescence.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Single antenna port for receive and transmit
- Transmit and receive frequencies preset within the 5.4 to 5.9 GHz band
- Synthesised transmit frequency source
- Typical Transmitter peak power of 50 W
- Sensitive receiver, -65 dBm
- Preset Single or Double pulse Code setting
- Displacement volume of 140 cm3
- Typical weight of 280 g
- Factory set to operate from either 12VDC or 28VDC
For more information, download the available datasheet.