The Galileo Suite from IDS is an electromagnetic environment modeling and simulation tool designed for use in virtual testing applications within the naval, aeronautical, and space industries. From single antennas to complex platforms, the Galileo Suite assists engineers in the design and simulation of electromagnetic systems and devices.
The suite delivers a comprehensive set of validated CAE products that allow the user to select the most effective and efficient tools for each phase of the electromagnetic design process, or for any specific problems.
The Galileo Suite’s family of highly integrated CAE tools includes:
- Galileo-EMT (ElectroMagnetic Toolkit)
- Galileo-SMD (Smart Material Designer)
- Galileo-EMT PLUS (ElectroMagnetic Toolkit PLUS)
- Galileo-PKT (Parametric Tool Kit)
- Galileo-OCT (Oversized Cavity Theory)
For more information on the CAE tools in the IDS Galileo Suite, download the available brochure.