Part of SkyWorks' Sky5 portfolio, the SKY55951-11 provides high gain, low current consumption, and integrated input and output matching for both L1 and L5, all in a compact 2.0 x 1.6 mm package. The L1 path also features an integrated B13 notch filter, providing excellent suppression (-50 dBm) of cellular low-band 2nd harmonic signals impacting GPS L1 reception. The post-filtering on the L5 path also provides high (> 45 dBc) out-of-band rejection for interference below 1 GHz.
The SKY55951-11 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in a Multi-Chip Module (MCM), a proven and highly manufacturable solution.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Dedicated L1 and L5 receive paths
- Small signal gain: 17 dB typical
- Low current consumption: L1 = 1 mA, L5 = 1.9 mA @ 1.8 V
- Integrated input and output matching on L1 and L5 paths
- Integrated B13 notch on L1 path
- Single, wide DC supply range: 1.5 to 3.3 V
- Small MCM (20-pin, 2.0 x 1.6 x 0.7 [nominal] mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.