KRYTAR’s new directional coupler is a superior performance narrow band product covering the 7.0 to 12.4 frequency range. Adding to the selection of multi-purpose, stripline designs that exhibit excellent coupling, Model 120706 enhances the product line with performance ratings including Nominal Coupling (with respect to output) of 6 dB, ±0.5 dB, and Frequency Sensitivity of ±0.30 dB.
The new coupler is uniquely designed for systems applications where external leveling, precise monitoring, signal mixing or swept transmission and reflection measurements are required. They also provide many solutions for other applications including electronic warfare (EW), commercial wireless, SATCOM, radar, signal monitoring and measurement, antenna beam forming, and EMC testing environments.
Model 120706 Features Include:
- Loss (including coupled power) of less than 1.8 dB
- Directivity of greater than 15 dB
- Maximum VSWR (any port) is 1.35
- Input Power Rating is 20 W average and 3 kW peak
- Compact package measures 1.40 inches (L) x 0.40 inches (W) x 0.66 inches (H), and weigh just 1.0 ounces.
- New directional couplers can be manufactured to meet ridged military specifications.
For more features and specifications on the 120706 model, download the datasheet.