Core RF Solutions for Mission-Critical Needs
From precise defense technologies in fighter aircraft to space exploration and advanced communications systems both on land and above – Qorvo provides the technology expertise, innovations and products for next-generation defense and aerospace systems.
- Integrated products and MMIC design
- Communications, EW and radar expertise
- GaN amplifiers, transistors and switches
- DoD Category 1A "Trusted Source"
- Broadest GaN and GaAs process portfolio in the industry
- Aerospace and defense equipment
- Communications systems
BROWSE DEFENSE AND AEROSPACE
INTEGRATED ASSEMBLIES & PACKAGING SERVICES
Qorvo offers strategic customers additional services including integrated assembly, test and packaging, all in our secure facilities. This world-class facility is called Advanced Microwave Module Assembly (AMMA).
- One-Stop Convenience: Fabricate circuits, package die and test components in one secure location for shorter lead times and greater savings.
- Single- and Multi-Chip Assembly: Integrate single or multiple die using industry-standard or custom packages. Our packaged products benefit from the same innovative and dependable manufacturing process controls that ensure reliability and functionality for our MMIC device solutions.
- Experience and Innovation: Ensure your program success through Qorvo’s expert teams and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Die-on-Tab (DoT): Simplify assembly, increase yields and mitigate thermal considerations through virtually void-free vacuum reflow die attach. The DoT process attaches die-level devices to thermal spreaders for easier handling. All devices are 100% in-factory X-ray inspected.
Contact your local sales person for details about Qorvo's convenient, in-house integrated assembly and packaging services.
DOD-ACCREDITED "TRUSTED SOURCE" SUPPLIER
Delivering Trusted Products That Meet Mission-Critical Needs
Qorvo is proud to be a Category 1A "Trusted Source" supplier for the U.S. Department of Defense — providing the DoD and intelligence community with critical system microelectronics; foundry access for mission applications; and technology support through partnerships within the defense industrial base.
- Certifies that Qorvo products, processes and procedures meet the DoD’s stringent control and secure handling standards.
- Expresses the confidence of the DoD Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) and the National Security Agency's Trusted Access Program Office (TAPO) that Qorvo will continue to deliver trusted foundry goods and services that meet mission-critical needs now and into the future
- Covers our GaAs, GaN and BAW technologies.
Qorvo has led the industry as a trusted supplier and continues to add value with each renewal of the accreditation.
Visit the Qorvo site for more information.