The Talon® RTR 2628 recorder provides eight channels of phase-coherent RF signal recording, ideal for phased-array antenna systems. It is tunable up to 6 GHz and provides up to 80 MHz of real-time capture bandwidth.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Eight-channel phase-coherent RF recording
- Ideal for signal intelligence, phased-array radars, beamforming, and DF (Direction Finding) systems
- Records RF frequencies from 30 MHz to 6 GHz
- Captures 80 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth
- Eight-channel RF tuner can be set for phasecoherent operation or independent tuning
- Eight 250 MHz 16-bit A/Ds n Eight DDCs with decimations to 65,536 for selectable bandwidths
For more product information, download the available datasheet.