CPI Beverly Microwave Division offers the VSC3700 pulsed solid-state transmitter for maritime, defense, and high-resolution weather radars. This reliable and efficient transmitter can be combined to create high-power C-band radar transmitters up to 50 kW.
The VSC3700 is designed for use in the 5.4 – 5.9 GHz frequency range. It also offers benefits such as high gain, excellent pulse fidelity, outstanding spectral performance, and ease of maintenance.
Additional features include:
- Four combined 1.1 kW pulsed modules
- High efficiency GaN transistors
- BIT & controls via EIA-422 remote connection
- Blind mate DC and control connectors
- Controllable output power reduction
For more features and specifications, download the datasheet.