The 75BR-023 from JFW is a benchtop rotary attenuator for applications in the DC to 2150 MHz frequency range. This attenuator is one of the passive 75 Ohms nominal impedance components, and features an attenuation range of 0-70 dB in 1 dB increments, which increases in a counter-clockwise direction.
Additional specifications include:
- VSWR: 1.5: 1 maximum@ DC-1000 MHz, and 1.8: 1 maximum @ 1000-2150 MHz
- Insertion Loss: 1.5 dB maximum
- RF Input Power: 1 W average
- RF Connector: F, N, or BNC female
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 85°C
For more specifications on the 75BR-023 programmable attenuator system, download the datasheet and technical drawing.