Bird’s® ACM is the solution for monitoring your transmission/antenna systems. The ACM works with any modulation, detects antenna and cable faults, and provides alarms for low or high power and high VSWR. Models are available from 136 MHz to 2.4 GHz and include as standard a Push-To-Talk (PTT) input to avoid false alarm triggering when the transmitter (radio) is not keyed. Now available with either a Serial or Ethernet interface.
ACM Antenna and Cable Monitor - L1, L2, M and H Series
- Worldwide systems include Tetra, Cellular and PCS with digital or analog modulation. Other applications include: 3G, Low Power Broadcast, CDMA, CDMA 2000, Edge, GSM, Government, Microwave, Military, Paging, Public Safety, Rail, TDMA, TETRA, TETRAPOL, VHF & UHF, LMR and WLL.
- Models available from 136-225 MHz, 225-520 MHz, 470-960 MHz, 960-2400 MHz
- Accurately monitors your antenna and cable system VSWR levels
- Includes Push-To-Talk (PTT) input standard.
- Available with Ethernet or Serial interfaces
Bird’s Antenna & Cable Monitor is the solution for monitoring your transmission antenna systems. Service providers and self maintained end user’s can rely on this monitor and alarm to keep their critical sites up and running. Designed to detect antenna and cable faults that transmitter-internal VSWR monitors may not detect, it also provides accurate in-line power measurement functionality.