PicoTech offers the PicoVNA 106 as a USB-controlled, laboratory grade vector network analyzer (VNA) with a “QuadRX” four-receiver architecture designed to eliminate the uncorrectable errors, delays, and fragility in three-receiver designs with internal transfer switches. This vector network instrument operates within the 300 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range, and delivers exceptional performance, portability, and affordability across the market.
The PicoVNA 106 offers a dynamic range of 118 dB at 10 Hz and only 0.005 dB RMS trace noise at the maximum operating bandwidth of 140 kHz. It is capable of gathering all four s-parameters at every frequency point in just 190 µs. The price of the PicoVNA is very low, making it affordable for classroom settings, small businesses, and amateur workshops while remaining capable of operation in a microwave expert’s laboratory. Ideal applications include test automation, inspection, characterization, calibration, and antenna matching and tuning.
Additional PicoVNA 106 features include:
- High speed of > 5000 dual-port s-parameters per second
- PC-controlled over USB using Windows software
- Reference plane offsetting and de-embedding
- Time domain and port impedance transformations
- Tabular and graphic print and save formats, including Touchstone
- P1dB, AM to PM, and stand-alone signal generator utilities
- Fully accessible guided 8 and 12-term calibration processes
- 6 calibration modes, including unknown thru and connected DUT isolation
- 5 year warranty
For more information on the PicoVNA 106, download the available datasheet above.