Celeritek's CGB7389-SC is a single stage, high power, high dynamic range, utility gain block amplifier...
Celeritek's CGB7389-SC is a single stage, high power, high dynamic range, utility gain block amplifier. It is designed and optimized specifically for applications in the 2.1 to 2.5 GHz band. It is cascadable and externally matched to 50-W impedance for both input and output. It is housed in an industry standard SOT-89 package. The InGaP HBT die has extra pads to enable thorough DC testing. It is designed to provide high gain, high P1dB and high OIP3 at low operating current.
- 41dBm Output IP3 @ 2450 MHz
- 14.6 dB gain @ 21400 MHz
- 13.2 dB gain @ 2450 MHz
- 24.3 dBm P1dB @ 2450 MHz
- Low RF Performance Variation Over Temperature
- 100% DC On-wafer Testing
- ESD Protection On All Die: >2000V HBM
- Low Thermal Resistance: <>
- Low Supply Voltage: 5 V, Active Bias
- PA Driver Amp, IF Amp, LO Buffer Amp
- UMTS, 3G Base Stations
- Wireless Data, Broadband Fixed Wireless, WLAN and WiMAX
- Transmit and Receive Functions
Click here to download the product datasheet in pdf format.