The SKYA21003 from Skyworks is a silicon-on-insulator (SOI) single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch designed for use in a wide variety of automotive applications including infotainment, telematics, remote keyless entry, automated toll systems, automotive smart home control systems, and GPS/navigation.
The SKYA21003 features high linearity, low insertion loss, and operates from 0.1 to 6.0 GHz. This SPDT switch is a "reflective short" on the isolated port. It is housed in a compact 2.00 x 2.00 mm QFN package. The device is lead-free, and RoHS-compliant MSL-1 @ 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020.
SKYA21003 Key Features Include:
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 qualified
- Operating temperature range: –40 to +105 °C
- Automotive Level 3 PPAP available
- IMDS material declaration available
- Independent BOM management to minimize PCN risk
- Single bit control
- Rated for GSM power levels
For more features, specifications, and operating parameters, download the datasheet.