Custom MMIC, a developer of performance-driven monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), has added four new amplifiers in die form to its product family: the CMD164, 165, and 173 distributed amplifiers, and the CMD166 driver amplifier.
The NW-SSPA-15W-2.5-6.0 is a compact S and C band power amplifier ideal for unmanned aircraft systems, broadband RF telemetry, RF communication systems, software defined radios, and test labs.
This Application Note describes testing S parameters under pulsed conditions with the R&S ZVA vector network analyzer, and a signal generator with pulse modulator as a signal source. An L-band radar pulsed power transistor is used as example device under test (DUT). The pulse profile mode of the R&S ZVA is used to analyze the time-dependent behavior of the DUT.
- R&S BBA100 Broadband Amplifier
- Solid-State, Broadband, High-Power Amplifier
- 9W GaN Wideband Power Amplifier: RFHA1003
- AR’s Newly Redesigned “W” Series
- Mini Multi-Octave Power Amplifier
- Pulsed Power-Combined Wideband TWT Amplifiers
- SKY77329: Power Amplifier Module For Quad-Band GSM850/900 DCS1800 PCS1900 / GPRS
- S and C Band Solid State Power Amplifier: NW-SSPA-15W-2.5-6.0
WELCOME TO THE RF AMPLIFIERS RESOURCE CENTER
Welcome to RF Globalnet's RF Amplifiers Resource Center — your complete source for RF amplifier solutions. Here you'll find everything you need to: learn about the latest developments in microwave and RF amplifier technology, evaluate offerings from leading amplifier suppliers, and ultimately select the right amplifier solution for your project. We cover everything from from low noise amplifiers (LNAs), power amplifiers (PAs), and high power amplifiers (HPAs) to broadband amplifiers, cascadable amplifiers, and driver amplifiers. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for here, please feel encouraged to contact us for assistance.
AMPLIFIER SUPPLIER OF THE MONTH
Booster Amplifier Comparison Grid
Booster amplifiers are primarily used in military applications to increase the strength of transmitted signals. This Booster Amplifier Comparison Grid was compiled to help you select the best booster amplifier for your application. We've lined up four of the leading booster amplifiers in the industry side-by-side, enabling you to compare key specifications and access additional information. See the Booster Amplifier Comparison Grid.
TECHNOLOGY 101: RF AMPLIFIER BASICS
The following tutorials provide introductions to various RF and microwave amplifier topics:
- Low-Noise Amplifier Selection For Optimal Noise Performance
- Microwave Power Amplifier Fundamentals
- Preamplifiers And System Noise Figure
- RF Amplifier Output Voltage, Current, Power, And Impedance Relationship
- The Basics Of LNA Use In GPS Reception
- Choosing The Proper RF Amplifier Based On System Requirements
For additional articles on amplifier basics, please visit our Technology 101 Library.