KRYTAR, founded by Thomas J. Russell in 1975, is a privately owned California corporation specializing in the manufacture of ultra broadband microwave components and test equipment for both commercial and military applications. The KRYTAR product line includes a power meter, directional couplers, directional detectors, 3 dB hybrids, MLDD power dividers, detectors and terminations covering the DC to 67 GHz frequency range.
The broadband design expertise at KRYTAR has created unique new designs, several of which are patented. KRYTAR has applied these designs to consistently introduce technologically advanced products with superior electrical performance and ruggedness.
Our modern facility houses a completely equipped machine shop, including CNC lathes and mills. The corporation also possesses all the electronic test equipment necessary for testing its products from DC to 67 GHz. Included in the test equipment is a Hewlett Packard 8510B Automatic Network Analyzer with 8515A (45 MHz - 26.5 GHz) and 8517A (45 MHz - 50.0 GHz) S-Parameter Test Sets.
The KRYTAR Quality Assurance Program is in accordance with MIL-I-45208 including a calibration system per MIL-STD-45662. To ensure reliability and performance, the quality assurance system controls all phases of manufacturing: purchasing, machining, processes, assembling, testing and shipping.
KRYTAR has a commitment to technical excellence and customer satisfaction. These principles form the basis for the steady growth that has earned KRYTAR an enviable reputation in the microwave community.
- Krytar DC - 67 GHz Broadband Microwave Components Catalog
- Krytar Corporate Brochure
- Krytar Applications Idea: Microwave or RF Amplifier Test Setup
- Krytar Applications Idea: External Leveling Loop for a Microwave Signal Generator
- Krytar Applications Idea: Inexpensive Scalar Measurement of a Band Pass Filter or other Passive Device or Component
- Krytar Applications Idea: Detector Risetime vs. RF Performance
- Krytar Directional Couplers: Term Definitions, Testing, and Typical Applications
1288 Anvilwood Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Phone: 408-734-5999 ext. 203
Contact: Doug Hagan