The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation. The SKY66399-11 is part of high-efficiency, pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands.
Additional Product Features Include:
- High-efficiency: PAE = 34% @ +28 dBm (CW)
- High linearity: +28 dBm with < -50 dBc ACLR with pre-distortion (40 MHz LTE, 8.5 dB PAR signal)
- High gain: 36.5 dB
- Excellent input and output return loss: to 50 Ω system
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated enable On/Off function: PAEN = 1.7 to 2.5 V
- Single supply voltage: 5.0 V
- Pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands
- Compact (16-pin, 5 x 5 x 1.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.