The SKY66523-11 is a 200 MHz instantaneous bandwidth, fully input/output matched 30 dBm power amplifier (PA) with high gain and linearity. The compact 5 × 5 mm PA is designed for 5G NR systems operating from 3550 to 4200 MHz.
The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation. The SKY66523-11 is part of high-efficiency, pin compatible PA family supporting major 3GPP bands.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Wide instantaneous signal bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Wide operational bandwidth: 3550 to 4200 MHz
- High output power: 30 dBm with 200 MHz signal
- High linearity: 3GPP compliant with 200 MHz 5G, 8.5 dB PAR signal
- High efficiency
- High gain: 33 dB
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated enable ON / OFF function
- Pin compatible PA family supporting major 3GPP bands
- Compact (16-pin, 5 × 5) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.