The W1720EP SystemVue Phased Array Beamforming Kit is designed to provide the tools essential for evaluating phased array and beamforming subsystems including RF, digital, and hybrid beamforming architectures. This system is capable of supporting dynamic system-level scenarios with adaptive beamforming algorithms. It also assists designers in considering the effects that RF non-linear and noise effects, gain/phase quantization, and Monte Carlo variations have on total beam quality, sidelobe levels, and effective radiated power.
Ideal for use in 5G, radar/EW, and satellite communications, the W1720EP adds onto any SystemVue environment, enabling users to work with phased arrays as either individual signals, or as a single “beam.” Additional features and capabilities include RF array analysis, dataflow array analysis, RF links, beam measurements and visualization, and system-level simulations.
Benefits from using the W1720EP include:
- 5G beamforming and high order MIMO
- Radar/EW and automotive beamforming
- Satellite/NewSpace communications terminals and payloads
- Dataflow “Timed Envelope Matrix” datatype for working easily with highly-parallel signal structures
- RFLINK support, which allows RF arrays to be leveraged at the dataflow level, and with 5G/Radar scenarios
Download the W1720EP Brochure for more of the kit’s features, specifications, and configurations.