Source: Signal Hound
The BB60C Spectrum Analyzer and RF Recorder streams 140 MB/sec of digitized RF to your PC utilizing USB 3.0, providing an instantaneous bandwidth of 27 MHz, and sweep speeds of 24 GHz/sec. The Spectrum Analyzer / RF Recorder has significantly improved performance compared to the BB60A. The BB60C has improved spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) by 20 dB, flattened the noise floor and band transitions by more than 8 dB, and extended operating temperatures from -40ºC to +65ºC (Option 1). The BB60C also adds new functionality in the form of configurable I/Q streaming bandwidths which will be retroactively available on the BB60A.
- RF frequency range from 9 kHz to 6 GHz.
- Up to 24 GHz/sec sweep speed (≥10 kHz RBW)
- Wide dynamic range from -158 dBm to +10 dBm.
- Resolution bandwidths available from 10 Hz to 10 MHz.
- Powered solely through USB, no external power supply needed.
- Powerful digital signal processing happens on the PC.
- Software and hardware included for one low price.
- Use our API (Application Programming Interface) to develop your own applications.
- Get started quickly by customizing the included open-source GUI.
- Digitized IF Data at 80 million samples per second.
- 27 MHz instantaneous bandwidth.
- Compatible with Windows 7/8 64-bit operating systems.
- USB 3.0 communications providing 140 MB/sec sustained throughput to PC.
- Measures under 9 inches long.
4.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Measuring Receiver: Signal Hound USB-SA44B
100 kHz to 12.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Measuring Receiver: Signal Hound USB-SA124B