AR offers their line of pulsed amplifiers as an alternative to Traveling Wave Tube Amplifiers (TWTAs). The pulsed amplifiers are ideal for use in automotive and military EMC radiated immunity susceptibility testing, and for radar and communications applications.
These solid-sate amplifiers cover a range of various frequencies and output power levels that meet several design specifications and standards that are tailored to the desired application. Key features include a touch screen control panel, GPIB interface, TTL gating, fault monitoring, and forced air cooling.
Additional features include:
- Octave Frequencies: 1-2 GHz and 2-4 GHz
- Narrowband Frequencies: 1.2-1.4 GHz & 2.7-3.1 GHz
- Power Levels: 1 kW to 150 kW
- Harmonic Distortion of -18dBc @ 1dB compression point
- Pulse Widths to 100 μsec. & Duty Cycles to 10%
- High Mean Time To Failure (MTTF)
- Mismatch Tolerance - Will operate without damage or oscillation with any magnitude and phase of source and load impedance
- Numerous Applications Possible - Automotive, MIL STD 464, DO-160 and Military Radar
For more operational parameters and characteristics on each model, download the available sample of datasheets.
Click here for more available downloads.