Sirenza Microdevices' SNA-100 is a GaAs monolithic broadband amplifier (MMIC) in die form...
Sirenza Microdevices' SNA-100 is a GaAs monolithic broadband amplifier (MMIC) in die form. This amplifier provides 12dB of gain at 1950 MHz when biased at 50mA.
These unconditionally stable amplifiers are designed for use as general purpose 50 ohm gain blocks. Its small size (0.33mm x 0.33mm) and gold metallization make it an ideal choice for use in hybrid circuits.
External DC decoupling capacitors determine low frequency response. The use of an external resistor allows for bias flexibility and stability.
The SNA-100 is supplied in gel paks at 100 devices per pak. Also available in packaged form (SNA-176 & SNA-186).
- Cascadable 50 Ohm Gain Block
- 11.8 dB Gain @ 2.4 GHz typ.
- +13.0 dBm P1dB @ 1.95 GHz typ.
- 1.5:1 Input/Output VSWR
- Operates from Single Supply
- Chip Back is Ground
- Narrow and Broadband Linear Amplifiers
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Commercial, Industrial and Military Applications