The SKY13588-460LF is a CMOS silicon-on-insulator (SOI), single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch. The high-linearity performance and low insertion loss makes the device an ideal choice for WCDMA handset and data card applications.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 6.0 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.45 dB @ 2.5 GHz
- High isolation: 30 dB up to 2.5 GHz
- No external DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive low voltage control: VCTL = 1.65 to 3.00 V, VDD = 2.5 to 4.8 V
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to +105°C
- Small QFN (12-pin, 2 × 2 × 0.55 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)