The SKY13587-378LF is a pHEMT GaAs FET I/C switch. The switch can be used in transmit/receive applications by connecting the RF common port (INPUT, pin 5) to either the OUTPUT1 or OUTPUT2 port (pin 1 or 3, respectively) using a low-loss path (i.e., a positive voltage applied to either VCTL1 or VCTL2 pins). The switch is “reflective short” on the isolated port.
- Positive voltage control (0 and 1.8 V to 0 and 5.0 V)
- Broadband frequency range: 20 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Very low insertion loss: 0.35 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- High isolation: 24 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- Excellent linearity performance: IP0.5dB = +30 dBm
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to +105°C
- Ultra-miniature, MLPD (6-pin, 1 × 1 × 0.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020