The double ridge guide horn antennas from A.H. Systems are designed to provide excellent performance over the 170 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range. Features include individual calibration, linear polarization, and a high power input capability.
Next-day, On-time delivery.
High gain, low VSWR, input handling capability up to 800 watts CW, and rugged design make this horn antenna excellent for both immunity and emissions testing.
- Frequency Range: 170 MHz - 3 GHz
- Antenna Factor (1 Meter) 11 to 33
- Gain (dBi) 0 to 10.9
- Maximum Continuous Power: 800 Watts
- Impedance: 50 W
- Max Radiated Field: 200 V/m
- Connector: N-Type, female
- Mounting Base: ¼ - 20 Thread, female
- Physical Dimensions:
- Length: 36.7 in. (93.2 cm)
- Width: 28.7 in. (72.9 cm)
- Height: 38.5 in. (97.8 cm)
- Weight: 22.5 lb.'s (10.21 kg)
- Frequency Range of 170 MHz to 3 GHz
- Receive and Transmit
- Individually Calibrated (1, 3 & 10 Meter calibration included, horizontal polarization)
- Linearly Polarized
- High Power Input Capability
For more features, specifications, and available models, download the datasheet.