Source: RIGOL Technologies, Inc.
The DSG3000 RF signal source series offers standard AM/FM/ØM analog modulation, as well as options for I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output. The DSG3030 has a maximum frequency of 3 GHz and the DSG3060 has a maximum frequency of 6 GHz, featuring a high signal purity with phase noise measuring.
- The highest frequency: 3 GHz/6 GHz
- Amplitude accuracy: <0.5dB (typical)
- Output amplitude range: -130 dBm to +13 dBm
- High signal purity, phase noise: <-110dBc/Hz@20kHz (typical)
- Standard 0.5ppm internal clock; 5ppb high stable clock for option
- Standard AM/FM/ΦM analog modulation
- Standard pulse modulation; on/off ratio up to 80dB; pulse train generator for option
- I/Q modulation and I/Q baseband output
- All modulations support internal and external modulation modes
- Standard 2U height design to save rack space; rack mount kit is available
- Standard USB/LAN/GPIB remote control interfaces; support SCPI command set
- Wear-free electronic attenuator design
- Well-designed automatically flatness calibration function (Cables, attenuators, amplifiers and so on) for test system with power meter control