The RF power splitters are low loss reactive splitters for the distribution of RF signals to multiple transceiver antennas and/or radiating cables.
The RF power is evenly split to all outputs with excellent amplitude and phase balance. A broad range of RF power splitters with 7/16, N, and SMA connectors supports LTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, PCS, AMPS, and WiFi applications.
Features and Benefits
- Low return and insertion loss keep affect on transmit power to a minimum and yields better system receiver sensitivity
- Excellent low PIM performance for multicarrier/multioperator applications
- Frequency range from 700 MHz to 6 GHz
- 2-way, 3-way and 4-way configurations
- Rugged and reliable design for outdoor applications
- Available accessories for easy and straight forward installation help to save installation costs