AR’s 3000S1G2z5 is a solid state amplifier covering the 1 to 2.5 GHz frequency range while providing 3000 watts of output power. It’s ideal for radiated immunity testing and other applications that require instantaneous bandwidth, high gain, and linearity. It’s also an ideal TWT replacement.
This amplifier features superior gain flatness, an exceptional noise figure, and better efficiency and harmonics than presently available TWTA models with the reliability associated with solid-state amplifiers. Specifications include:
- Flatness: +1.5 dB typical, +2.0 dB maximum
- Gain: 64.8 dB (at maximum setting)
- Gain Adjustment: 64.8 dB minimum
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, nominal
- Third Order Intercept: 72 dBm typical
- Noise Figure: 10 dB typical
For additional specifications and information on the amplifier’s performance, download the datasheet.