The MEQ10-50AU is available in a connectorized module with 2.4 mm female connectors and is ideal for compensating low pass filtering effects in RF/microwave and high-speed digital systems. Ideal applications include high-speed data, telecom, cable loss compensation, and amplifier compensation.
Additional features include:
- DC attenuation of 10dB
- Typical Insertion Loss 1.9 dB at 50GHz
- Return loss: typical 15 dB over the entire band
- Insertion Loss: 1.8 to 3 dB
- Return Loss: 10 to 15 dB
- Package Type: Module with Connectors
- Connector: 2.4 mm, 2.4 mm - Female, 2.4 mm - Male
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Operating Temperature: -55 to 100 Degrees C
Download the datasheet for more in-depth features and specifications.