The Model KAW2020M16 is a Class AB wideband RF power amplifier delivering in excess of 100 Watts into a 50- Ohm load over the frequency range of 220 MHz to 245 MHz. The system features forward and reflected power indication on a front panel-mounted analog meter; over-drive protection; full VSWR protection, over-temperature protection, over-voltage, and over-current. System is CW rated with fast keying option.
The Model KAW2020M16 is a 19-inch rack-mount unit, 3.5 inches high and 20 inches deep. Construction is completely modular; all subassemblies are readily removable. The amplifier operates from 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz line.
- Rated Power Output: 100 W @ <1 dB compression
- Frequency Response: 220 MHz - 245 MHz
- Gain/Flatness @ Half Power: 56.5 dB 1 dB
- Harmonic Distortion: -30 dBc average [-24 dBc maximum]
- Protection: VSWR, over-temperature, over-drive, over-voltage, overcurrent
- Spurious: -70 dBc max
Download the datasheet for more information.