Skyworks’ SKY13699-21 is a silicon-on-insulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch designed to provide high-linearity, low insertion loss, and high isolation for 5G NR and LTE systems, and main/diversity antenna swapping applications.
The SKY13699-21 switching is controlled by one voltage input. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF path. The DPDT switch is delivered in a compact 10-pin, 1.55 × 1.15 × 0.59 mm (typical) MCM package that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
Additional features include:
- Very low insertion loss: 0.3 dB @ 1 GHz
- High isolation: 32 dB @ 3.8 GHz
- Single-control voltage input
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 6.0 GHz
- No DC blocking capacitors required
- Positive-control voltage range: 1.35 to 2.8 V
- GSM power handling
For more information on Skyworks portfolio of mobile antenna management products, please visit http://www.skyworksinc.com/Products_Mobile_Antenna.aspx