The R&S®ZVH cable and antenna analyzer is rugged, handy and designed for use in the field. Its low weight and simple operation make it indispensable for anyone who needs an efficient measuring instrument outdoors for the installation and maintenance of antenna systems.
- Frequency range from 100 kHz to 3.6 GHz or 8 GHz
- 100 dB (typ.) dynamic range for filter and antenna isolation measurements
- Built-in DC voltage supply (bias) for active components such as amplifiers
- Power meter option
- Saving of measurement results on SD memory card or USB memory stick
- Easy operation with user-configurable test sequences (wizard)
- Easy-to-replace Li-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys
Download the datasheet and brochure for more product information.