Holzworth Broadband Frequency Sources: HSY Series
Source: Wireless Telecom Group
The HSY Series are broadband frequency sources that exhibit best in industry phase noise performance coupled with the highest channel density available in its class. The YIG based architecture also enhances spectral purity performance coupled with a highly accurate dynamic range of up to +20dBm and down to -110dBm.
The 1U high form factor offers 1, 2, 3 or 4 channel models; all providing the ultimate in frequency accuracy, while the phase coherent RF outputs provide the ultimate in channel-to-channel stability.
- Fully independently tunable channels
- 12GHz Phase Noise: -125dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- 24GHz Phase Noise: -122dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- 40GHz Phase Noise: -113dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- Phase coherent channels for the ultimate in channel-to channel stability
For more information on this series, download the available datasheet.