1,000 Watt Pulsed Power Amplifier Targeted for TWT ReplacementSource: API Technologies Corp
API Technologies has expanded its line of Gallium Nitride (GaN) based power amplifiers to include designs that operate with output power levels up to 1,000 watts and frequencies to 18 GHz. These pulsed power amplifiers' long life and reduced size and weight offer longer life and better efficiencies than their TWT counterparts.
- kW Peak Output Power
- Typical frequency range of 9.0 to 9.8 GHz
- Efficiencies as high as 20%
- Up to 100 μsec pulse width, 10% duty cycle
- Targeted for TWT Amplifier Replacement
- Military and Commercial Radar Applications