Contact The Supplier
This device provides network analysis with up to 24 test ports. It features a wide dynamic range, high output power levels, and inputs with the high-power handling capabilities. It covers the 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz frequency range and is used primarily for developing and producing active and passive multiport components like GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth® frontend modules for multiband mobile phones, and to analyze base station filters.
- Four-port R&S®ZNBT8 base unit (upgradeable to 8, 12, 16, 20 or 24 ports)
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of up to 140 dB
- Short sweep times (e.g. 6 ms for 201 points)
- Wide power sweep range of 100 dB
- High power-handling capacity
- IF bandwidths from 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- High temperature stability of 0.01 dB/°K
- More than 100 traces and channels
- Simple configuration of multiport measurements
- Manual and automatic calibration methods optimized for multiport applications
- Compatible with all vector network analyzers from the R&S®ZVx and R&S®ZNx families
For more information on the analyzer’s features and specifications, download the brochure.