Variable Gain Amplifier: MAAM-011186Source: MACOM
The MAAM-011186 is an integrated 2 stage differential amplifier with embedded digital step attenuator (DSA) assembled in a lead-free 7 mm 48-lead PQFN package.
This amplifier provides excellent linearity and high output power with greater than 30 dB MER for 64 QAM modulation with 39 channels and 52 dBmV per channel. Gain in the minimum attenuation state is typically 39 dB. The internal DSA offers 31.5 dB attenuation range with 0.5 dB steps. This device is optimized for high output power and low current from 8 V bias but can also be operated from 5 V bias with flexibility to adjust DC current with external components. The module provides a power down function for each of the amplifier stages.
- 39 dB Gain
- 31.5 dB, 0.5 dB steps, 6 Bit Digital Step Attenuator
- 36 dB MER, 64 QAM 39 Channels, 52 dBmV/ch.
- 8 V or 5 V Operation
- 3 dB Noise Figure
- Serial or Parallel Attenuator Control
- Differential Input and Output
- Low Harmonics
- Power Down Mode
- Lead-Free 7 mm 48-Lead PQFN
- Halogen-Free ―Green‖ Mold Compound
- RoHS* Compliant and 260°C Reflow Compatible