3U 16Amp PXI Switching ModuleSource: Pickering Interfaces
Pickering Interfaces, a leading provider of signal switching and conditioning solutions, continues to expand its range of PXI modules with the introduction of a new 3U 16Amp PXI switching module 40-161.
The 40-161 PXI switching module is capable of switching currents up to 16Amp and voltages up to 300VDC/250VAC with hot switch power of 448W at 28VDC and 4000VA at 250VAC. The new switching module is available with configurations of 16, 12, or 10 SPST, or 12 or 6 SPDT relays.
The module occupies one slot of a 3U PXI chassis and user signals are carried on one or two GMCT 20 way connectors fitted with 16Amp contacts. The module is supported in any PXI chassis, a PXIe hybrid slot on a PXIe chassis, or in the Pickering Interfaces LXI Modular Chassis for applications where Ethernet control is preferred.
Key product features:
- High Density, High Current Switching
- 16xSPST, 12xSPST, 10xSPST, 12xSPDT and 6xSPDT Options
- 16A Maximum Switch Current
- Switch Up To 300VDC or 250VAC
- 448W/4000VA Maximum Power
- 400VDC Standoff Voltage
- VISA, IVI & Kernel Drivers Supplied for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
- 3 Year Warranty