Tri-Band Flexislot™ AntennaSource: Haigh-Farr, Inc.
Haigh-Farr’s Tri-Band Flexislot™ is a thin, rugged, conformal antenna, designed to provide hemispherical pattern coverage.
Haigh-Farr’s Tri-Band Flexislot™ is a thin, rugged, conformal antenna, designed to provide hemispherical pattern coverage. The Flexislot™ may be provided flat, or curved to naturally mate with cylindrical or conical surfaces for FT, TM and transponder applications. The antenna utilizes Haigh-Farr’s well-proven proprietary manufacturing techniques, and is designed to operate in high-dynamic environments.
- Connectors: One straight TNC female for each channel (other options, including direct cable feed, are available)
- Dimensions: See attached drawing
- Finish: All exposed metallic surfaces are nickel plated per QQ-N-290, passivated stainless steel or
- anodized aluminum. The outside of the antenna utilizes a thin protective radome that provides
- both mechanical and thermal protection.
- Mounting/Securing: Adhesive and/or screw. The antenna may be screwed to the vehicle through the provided loadbearing
- locations using a flat head screw driver.
- Construction: The antenna is of stripline construction with all circuitry contained inside, and thus, well
- protected. This construction has been utilized on several high-performance missile and aircraft
- applications including Brimstone, Hellfire, Longbow, Sparrow, Alarm, Skyflash, Sidewinder,
- PAC-3 and Atlas.