TMD Technologies Announces New PTXM Range Of Ultra Compact Modular Microwave Power Modules (MPMs)
TMD Technologies is very pleased to announce its new PTXM range of Ultra Compact Modular Microwave Power Modules (MPMs) - optimised for airborne Radar, EW and Comms applications; especially UAVs where volume and weight are critical.
The new PTXM range has the following features:
- Fully integrated for simple and safe installation
- Modular design for flexibility
- High performance and reliability
- Approximately half the size and weight of TMD's earlier MPM units - with no reduction in RF power
- 28 VDC and 115 V 3-phase options are available in addition to 270 VDC
- Pulsed or CW operation (except comms units which are CW only)
The following units are currently available:
- PTXM1000 13.75-14.5 GHz; 110 W Output Power; 1.7 kg for Comms (CW only).
- PTXM1001 6.0-18.0 GHz; 140 W Output Power; 1.95 kg for Radar, EW & Comms.
- PTXM1002 4.5-18.0 GHz; 100 W Output Power; 1.7 kg for EW & Comms
SOURCE: TMD Technologies Ltd