Spectrum and Signal Analyzer for Broadcast Applications: NRA-3000Source: Narda Safety Test Solutions GmbH
The NRA-3000 is a spectrum and signal analyzer that has been optimized for use in monitoring centers, remote stations, and vehicles. It covers the 9 kHz to 3 GHz and offers measurement speeds up to 12 GHz/s.
This spectrum and signal analyzer has a -150 dBm to +21 dBm display range, a 50 dB input attenuator switchable in 1 dB steps, and a high resolution spectrum with up to 600.000 measurement points. Additional features include:
- Selectable traces: ACT / AVG / MAX / MAX AVG / MIN / MIN AVG
- Display range from -150 dBm to +21 dBm
- < 1.2 dB level measurement uncertainty at 15°C to 30°C
- DANL < -155 dBm/Hz
- Maximum RF input level +27dBm, +/-50 V DC block
- Fixed resolution spectrum with +Peak, -Peak, or RMS detectors for data compression
- Level Meter option: CBW 100 Hz to 32 MHz, real time peak/RMS (MAX)
- Multi-Channel Power option: Integration values for up to 500 definable channels
- Scope and I/Q Data option: Real time analysis of ACT/MAX/AVG/MIN with CBW 100 Hz – 32 MHz in the time domain, I/Q data up to 32 MHz CBW (blockwise) or streaming (digital IBW) up to 400 kHz CBW
The NRA-3000 is ideal for monitoring and controlling terrestrial and satellite communications systems, TV and radio broadcasting, and telemetry and tactical communications equipment. For more information on it and several other spectrum and signal analyzers by Narda Safety, download the datasheet.