Solid State Drivers (SSDs)Source: Microsemi Corporation
These solid state drivers (SSDs) by Microsemi are ideal for ruggedized mobile systems, surveillance, avionics, navigation, and ruggedized portable storage applications for the defense, aerospace, and high-security commercial markets. These drivers have been designed to operate over two different temperature operating ranges.
Five different models of solid state drivers are available with differences in host accessible capacity, power, density enhancement, and more. Each SSD in this line has security features that include self-monitoring, analysis and reporting technology, encryption, authentication, information assurance, and self-destruct technologies.
Key features of the TRRUST-Stor™ MSD128AS0R-000I Solid State Driver include:
- Host accessible capacity: 50 GB or 100 GB
- Sustained sequential reads and writes: 100 MB/s
- Commands: ATA-7, ATA-8
- Media: SLC NAND flash—10 times greater write endurance than MLC flash
- Form factor: 2.5" (100.45 MAX x 69.85 x 9.5 mm)
- Power: 5V +/- 10%
- Operating temperature: -40º C to +85º C
Key features of the MSM048BM2L-M00C, MSM048BM2L-M00I, MSM096BM2L-M00C and MSM096BM2L-M00I Solid State Drivers include:
- Host accessible capacity: 37.5 and 75 GB
- Host interface: 1.5 Gb/s and 3 GB/s SATA 2.6
- Dimensions: 32 mm x 28 mm x 6 mm
- Density enhancement: 900 mm2 vs. 2300 mm2; results in a 60% space reduction over conventional PCB designs
- On-chip power supply, single input voltage: 3.3 to 5V
- Operating temperature: -40º C to +85º C (I version); 0º C to +70º C (C version)
Specifications for the MSD128ASOR-0001 Solid State Driver can be accessed via the datasheet link above. For more information on the other models, click here.