30 Watts CW 1-6 GHz Solid-State Amplifier: 30S1G6Source: AR
AR’s 30S1G6 is a solid-sate amplifier covering the 1.0 to 6.0 GHz frequency range. When used with a sweep generator, it provides a minimum of 30 watts RF power. Like most of AR’s amplifiers, this model is ideal for applications that call for instantaneous bandwidth and high gain.
A front panel digital display indicates operational status and fault conditions when over-temperature or power supply faults have occurred. (once the condition has been cleared, the unit can return to an operational status) This amplifier has been designed for a benchtop, but it can be removed from its cabinet for equipment rack mounting.
- Rated Power Output: 30 watts minimum (1-6 GHz)
- Power Output @3dB Compression
- Nominal: 40 watts
- Minimum: 28 watts
- Power Output @1dB compression
- Nominal: 30 watts
- Minimum: 22 watts
- Small Signal Gain Flatness : +1.5 dB typical, +2.0 dB maximum
- Gain: 44 dB minimum (at maximum setting)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, nominal
For additional information on the 30S1G6 solid-state amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.