Source: Jackson Labs Technologies, Inc
This module combines a P(Y) capable military SAASM dual-frequency GPS receiver with a chip-scale atomic clock on a rugged PC board. It can receive L1 and L2 GPS signals with C/A and P(Y) code, and has been designed specifically to provide position, velocity, time, and frequency references in even the most extreme environments.
Features of the SAASM HD include:
- 12 Ch. SAASM L1 and L2 P(Y) and C/A GPS receiver
- 10MHz, 1PPS, and NMEA outputs
- DAGR compatible DS-101 KeyFill and ICD-153 Interfaces
- Software Zerorize or Hardware Zerorize, including Zerorize without Prime Power
- CSAC PCB with only 2.0 x 2.85 x 0.6 inches
- Ultra Low Power: less than 1.1W steady state at 12V
- Smallest Size, Weight, and Power (SWAP) on the market
- Ruggedized for Airborne, Wheeled-, Tracked-Vehicle, and Man Packs
For additional information on the SAASM HD’s electrical specifications, download the datasheet.