Richardson RFPD To Sponsor GaN Panel At EDI CON 2013
90 minute Forum Will Feature Experts from World's Leading Suppliers of RF, Microwave and Wireless Semiconductor Technologies
Richardson RFPD, Inc. recently announces its sponsorship of a special expert forum discussing the state-of-the-art in Gallium Nitride semiconductor technology targeting high-power RF and microwave applications. This forum will be held at EDI CON 2013 in the Beijing International Convention Center, Beijing, China, March 12-14, 2013. As the sponsor, Richardson RFPD has assembled a panel of experts from leading suppliers of discrete transistors and integrated circuits based on GaN technology.
EDI CON is an industry-driven conference/exhibition targeting RF, microwave, EMC/EMI, and high-speed digital design engineers and system integrators developing products for today's communication, computing, RFID, wireless, navigation, aerospace and related markets. The technical program and exhibition includes the leading international RFIC, component and material manufacturers, semiconductor foundries, EDA software and test equipment/solution providers. This year’s conference features the most recent trends in high-frequency electronics and wireless communication technology, addressing all aspects of design, simulation and test verification through an understanding of system requirements for wireless communication networks such as small cell infrastructure, SATCOM and microwave backhaul.
Participating in the Richardson RFPD GaN Panel will be:
- Mario Bokatius, RF Business Development Manager of Freescale Semiconductor, “GaN Based Power Transistors in the Cellular Infrastructure Market”
- Damian McCann, Director of Engineering for M/A-COM Technology Solutions, “GaN Power Transistors in COTS Plastic Packaging”
- Jerry W. Chang, Director of Transistor Engineering for Microsemi, “GaN Power Transistors for Avionics and Radar Market”
- Xinjian Zhao, GaN MMIC Power Amplifier Design Engineer for Nitronex, “A Robust 75W, 48V, 0.02-1.0 GHz Broadband GaN Amplifier”
- Peter Xia, RF Product Application Engineer of TriQuint Semiconductor, “GaN Doherty Amplifier for LTE Micro-Cell and Active Antenna System Applications”
About Richardson RFPD, Inc.:
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, Richardson RFPD’s worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. For more information, visit www.richardsonrfpd.com.
SOURCE: Richardson RFPD, Inc.